Friday 23 February 2018

Hashtag: #ImAParentAnd

Campaign #ImAParentAND Kelley-Jay louise blog


#ImAParentAnd


Now you will be wondering what on earth this is, but this is my hashtag I have created for parents to share their stories and images showing that they are a parent AND.......

For example, I'm a parent and...
  • I'm a daughter
  • I'm a sister
  • I'm a fiancĂ©
  • I'm a friend
  • I love baking
  • I love writing
  • I love travelling
  • I love shopping
  • I love donuts
  • I'm a happy person
  • I love handbags
The list could go on......

But you get the idea. You are never just a parent. At times it definitely feels like I am just the mummy (and for Ben the daddy) but we are so much more than that. It is easy to loose yourself while your world has been turned upside down (for the good) by becoming a parent, but its important to remember there is always time for YOU to be YOU!!!

Please use the hashtag #ImAParentAnd on your social media, sharing with us what YOU ARE as well as being a parent. I (and other parents) are certainly looking forward to reading your stories that you share with us. 

IMPORTANT - COMPETITION

I am going to be picking 5 people who use the hashtag #ImAParentAnd and tag me either on Instagram or Twitter to ask them more about parenthood and see if they will be willing to share their story with the world. 


I hope you get involved in the hashtag and link my Twitter @kelleyjaylouise and my Instagram kelleyjaylouisem so I can read everything and pick 5 people to share more about their ands.....


Love
Kelley-Jay Louise M

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig