Thursday 15 February 2018

Back to blogging. Why I want to do this.

Mummy, Thomas, Kelley, Baby Boy

Hello again, long-time no speak (well post!) How are you doing?

Last year I started blogging when I found out I was pregnant as I wanted to be able to launch a lifestyle, family and beauty blog, to document my journey through the pregnancy, starting with finding out I was pregnant, how we revealed the gender of the baby to our family and the labour and delivery experience and the little bits in between along the way. This all got too much for me as I had a very down pregnancy, suffering with morning sickness throughout what felt like the whole 9 months, every single hour of the day, so at the end of the year I gave up. As well as the pregnancy taking it out of me, making me drained and tired 80% of the time, we (Ben and I) decided the best thing to do was to go and buy a house.

What were we thinking?!!

Major life events of last year:
  • Planning our 2018 wedding 
  • Growing a tiny human inside me 
  • Buying our first house to turn into a family home 

THEN OUR LITTLE BABY BOY CAME EARLY ON 6TH DECEMBER!

Yes you could say I wasn't very relaxed last year with everything going on all at once haha!

Ben, Thomas, Kelley, Family Photo, Daddy, Mummy, Son, Baby Boy

Fast forward to now (February) as I am writing this post, we have got around 6 months until the wedding, have a happy and healthy 2 month old baby boy and are kinda settled into our new family home. (still things in boxes and some renovating and decorating to complete).

I want to launch up a blog again, to be able to share our journey as a family of 3. We are getting married, first time parents and officially home owners. To be able to have somewhere to document the things we get up to, trips we take, things I love (beauty and fashion) and share our parenting experiences, as well as the BIG events like our wedding day, I am deciding to record all of this on my blog Kelley-Jay Louise M, my twitter @kelleyjaylouise, my Instagram @kelleyjaylouisem and sometime in the future in videos, my YouTube channel.

To be able to look back on special things with my soon to be husband and go back and show my child his life as he grows up, when he is older and for me to look back on the memories, I really like the idea of being able to do that. Also I hope some of my experiences, advice and things I learn will be something that you (my readers) will enjoy reading too and hopefully learn something as well. So say hello to this blog.

******************** 

Primarily, this blog will be divided into 3 categories, LIFESTYLE, PARENTING and BEAUTY but within those will be lots of different topics, life events and other relatable posts. The About page on my blog will tell you more. 


Thank you for sticking with me and reading this far along, I hope you will enjoy looking into my life, our family life and such and I hope you gain something from the experiences and posts I write. 

To read some of the posts I brought from my previous (now deleted) blog click on the titles below.


Love,
Kelley-Jay Louise M
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig